F5, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV) announced today that on May 1, 2023, the company issued a total of 47,904 restricted stock units (“RSUs”) to 25 employees who joined F5 as a result of the acquisition of Lilac Cloud, Inc., completed on February 1, 2023. The RSUs were granted as inducements to employment in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The RSUs vest 25% on February 1, 2024 with the remaining 75% vesting quarterly through February 1, 2027, subject to the employee’s continued service relationship with the company. The grants will be subject to the terms and conditions of the F5, Inc. Lilac Acquisition Equity Incentive Plan.
F5 is a multi-cloud application services and security company committed to bringing a better digital world to life. F5 partners with the world’s largest, most advanced organizations to secure and optimize apps and APIs anywhere—on premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. F5 enables organizations to provide exceptional, secure digital experiences for their customers and continuously stay ahead of threats. For more information, go to f5.com. (NASDAQ: FFIV)
You can also follow @F5 on Twitter or visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook for more information about F5, its partners, and technologies. F5 and Lilac are trademarks, service marks, or tradenames of F5, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Source: F5, Inc.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230502005988/en/
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
VP, Investor Relations
Source: F5, Inc.