[ ] Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).         
Washington, D.C. 20549

OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response...
Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940

1. Name and Address of Reporting Person *

Song Haiyan
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol

F5, INC. [ FFIV ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer (Check all applicable)

_____ Director                    _____ 10% Owner
__X__ Officer (give title below)    _____ Other (specify below)
EVP of Security
(Last)          (First)          (Middle)

C/O F5, INC., 801 5TH AVENUE
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (MM/DD/YYYY)


(City)        (State)        (Zip)
4. If Amendment, Date Original Filed (MM/DD/YYYY)

6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)

_X _ Form filed by One Reporting Person
___ Form filed by More than One Reporting Person

Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1.Title of Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Trans. Date 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any 3. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s)
(Instr. 3 and 4)
6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 4/29/2022  J(1)  232 A$142.2985 2673 D  
Common Stock 5/1/2022  M  1560 (2)A$0.00 4233 D  
Common Stock 5/1/2022  F  773 D$0.00 3460 D  

Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned (e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivate Security
(Instr. 3)
2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Trans. Date3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any4. Trans. Code
(Instr. 8)
5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D)
(Instr. 3, 4 and 5)
6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security
(Instr. 3 and 4)
8. Price of Derivative Security
(Instr. 5)
9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)10. Ownership Form of Derivative Security: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Restricted Stock Unit (3)$0.00 5/1/2022  M     1114   (4) (5)Common Stock 1114 $0.00 12256 D  
Restricted Stock Unit (3)$0.00 5/1/2022  M     446   (6) (5)Common Stock 446 $0.00 4455 D  

Explanation of Responses:
(1) Shares acquired on April 29, 2022 under the F5, Inc. employee stock purchase plan in an exempt transaction pursuant to rule 16b-3(c).
(2) Shares acquired upon vesting of the February 1, 2021 and November 1, 2021 awards of service-based Restricted Stock Units.
(3) Each Restricted Stock Unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of F5, Inc. Common Stock on the vest date.
(4) Twenty five percent (25%) of this February 1, 2021 award of service-based Restricted Stock Units vests on February 1, 2022, and the remaining seventy five percent (75%) vests in twelve equal quarterly increments beginning May 1, 2022.
(5) If the reporting person continues to provide services to the Company through the vest date, the corresponding number of shares of Common Stock of F5, Inc. will be issued to the reporting person on the vest date.
(6) This November 1, 2021 award of service-based Restricted Stock Units vests in twelve equal quarterly increments beginning February 1, 2022.

Reporting Owners
Reporting Owner Name / Address
Director10% OwnerOfficerOther
Song Haiyan
C/O F5, INC.

EVP of Security

/s/ Scot F. Rogers by Power of Attorney5/3/2022
**Signature of Reporting PersonDate

Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
*If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4(b)(v).
**Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations. See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note:File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB control number.